Stainless steel U-bolts for NRS LoPro™ Frame Fittings and other frame accessories.
- Curve of the U-bolt is flattened, or "coined", to reduce impact on boat material. It's shaped to fit our 1 5/8" diameter frame pipe.
- The 2 1/8" deep Standard size U-bolt is used with LoPro Frame Fittings.
- We use the longer 2 5/8" deep Oversized U-bolt with our Raft and Cataraft Anchor Systems, Lower Cat Rail Spreader Bars and Cataraft Frame Aluminum Floors. Folks building their own custom frames may also find use for these U-bolts.
- Tips of threaded shanks are rounded, eliminating sharp edges.
- Each U-bolt comes with two 1/2" zinc-coated nylon locknuts and two zinc-coated flat washers. Bolt thread is 5/16"-18.